Latest TCAG Events
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our next guest speaker: Andrew McArthur, Associate Professor and Cisco Research Chair in Bioinformatics, McMaster University.
- 4 to 4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Wail Ba-alawi (CCBR Red Room) will speak on "Exploiting Biomodality of Gene Expression for the Enhancement of Drug Sensitivity Prediction."
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Andrew McArthur, McMaster University (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Bioinformatics of antimicrobial resistence in the age of molecular epidemiology"
- 5 to 7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Ann Meyer, OICR
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Joseph Somody, OICR
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto