Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker, Dr. Benjamin Haibe-Kains from the Princess Margaret Genomics Centre.
- 3-4 p.m. - By request: student and post-doctoral informal discussions with Dr. Benjamin Haibe-Kains (CCBR, Black Room). Contact email@example.com
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Sunny Yu Liu, University of Toronto (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Translational bioinformatics: the key to precision medicine"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Benjamin Haibe-Kains from the Princess Margaret Genomics Centre (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Biomarker Discovery Using in Vitro Drug Sensitiviey: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Alejandra Medina, Wilson Lab, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Huayun Hou, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Julio Diaz Caballero, Guttman Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Fritz Roth, CCBR, U of Toronto and Lunenfeld Research Institute