Latest TCAG Events
- April 25, 2018
TorBUG - Jeffrey Leek, Johns Hopkins University
- March 28, 2018
TorBUG - Morgan Langille, Canada Research Chair in Human Microbionics
Individualizing Medicine through Genomic Analysis: What is available today?
The Centre for Genetic Medicine will be hosting two information sessions to provide researchers and clinicians with information related to:
- The launch of a new Genome Clinic and how this new clinical research project can benefit you and your patients
- Learn what options are available at SickKids for obtaining whole exome or whole genome sequencing for your patients, and
- give you the opportunity to influence future research funding opportunities in genomic medicine that will be sponsored by the Centre for Genetic Medicine.
Information sessions will be held on:
- June 5, 2013 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Hollywood theatre
- June 19, 2013 from 4 to 6 p.m. at 525 University, 9th floor, 940 Genetics conference room
For more information, contact Nasim Monfared by email at email@example.com or by phone at ext. 202054.