Latest TCAG Events
- October 31, 2018
TorBUG - Chia-Lin Wei, Genome Technologies, The Jackson Laboratory
- September 26, 2018
TorBUG - Juri Reimand, Ontario Cancer Institute
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday March 26th, 2014 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting a group discussion session focused on the industrial research environment.
Don't miss a great opportunity to hear from Dr. Michael Lawrence from Genentech!
This session will be followed by a seminar talk by Dr. Lawrence.
- 3-4 p.m. - Informal group session with Dr. Michael Lawrence (CCBR, Black Room)
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: David Shih, SickKids (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Investigating the molecular subgroups of medulloblastoma: means, motive and opportunity"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Michael Lawrence, from Genentech (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Scalable and Integrative Genomics with R/Bioconductor"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Nuno Barbosa-Morais, Blencowe Lab, U of Toronto
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Alejandra Medina, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Alex Nguyen, Moses Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Leopold Parts, Boone Lab, U of Toronto
- Alan Moses, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Fritz Roth, CCBR, U of Toronto and Lunenfeld Research Institute