Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting an informal group discussion session focused reproducible research. Don't miss a great opportunity to hear from Dr. Anna Goldenberg from the University of Toronto.
This session will be followed by a seminar talk by Dr. Goldenberg.
- 3-4 p.m. - By request: student and post-doctoral informal discussions with Dr. Anna Goldenberg (CCBR, Black Room). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Amit Deshwar, University of Toronto (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Reconstructing the evolutionary history of tumours"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Anna Goldenberg fom the University of Toronto (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Patient network-based framework for data integration in complex human diseases"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Alejandra Medina, Wilson Lab, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Huayun Hou, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Julio Diaz Caballero, Guttman Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Fritz Roth, CCBR, U of Toronto and Lunenfeld Research Institute