Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker, Dr. Nicholas Provart from the Department of Cell and Systerm Biology, University of Toronto.
- 3-4 p.m. - By request: student and post-doctoral informal discussions with Dr. Nicholas Provart (CCBR, Black Room). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Dr. Mohammed Udin, TCAG (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Integrated Genomic Approach to Identify Genes Associated with Developmental Delay"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Nicholas Provart from the Department of Cell and Systems Biology, University of Toronto (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Raising the BAR for Integrative Biological Data Visualization Tools for Hypothesis Generation in Research and Education"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Huayun Hou, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Julio Diaz Caballero, Guttman Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Fritz Roth, CCBR, U of Toronto and Lunenfeld Research Institute