Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker, Dr. Paul Flicek from EMBL-EBI.
- 3-4 p.m. - By request: student and post-doctoral informal discussions with Dr. Paul Flicekt (CCBR, Black Room). Contact email@example.com
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Dr. Ivan Borozan, OICR (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Integrating alignment-based and alignment-free sequence measures for biological sequence classification."
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Paul Flicek from EMBL-EBI (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Evolutionary re-wiring: understanding transcriptional regulation using comparative regulatory genomics"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Huayun Hou, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Julio Diaz Caballero, Guttman Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Fritz Roth, CCBR, U of Toronto and Lunenfeld Research Institute