Latest TCAG Events
- October 31, 2018
TorBUG - Chia-Lin Wei, Genome Technologies, The Jackson Laboratory
- September 26, 2018
TorBUG - Juri Reimand, Ontario Cancer Institute
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting this season's first guest speaker: Dr. Jo Knight from our own CAMH!
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Dr. Richard Jovelin, OICR (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Worming evolutionary changes out of namatode genomes"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Jo Knight, from CAMH (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Fools gold? identifying genetic variants that play a role in complex traits"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Julio Diaz Caballero, Guttman Lab, U of Toronto
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto