Latest TCAG Events
- April 25, 2018
TorBUG - Jeffrey Leek, Johns Hopkins University
- March 28, 2018
TorBUG - Morgan Langille, Canada Research Chair in Human Microbionics
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 in the Black Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker: Dr. Alan Moses from Cell & Systems Biology, University of Toronto.
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Shobhit Jain, PhD Candidate, Computer Science, U of T will speak on "Predicting high confidence PRM mediated PPIs in yeast"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Alan Moses, Associate Professor, Cell & Systems Biology, U of T, will speak on "Short linear motifs; a long, strange trip from bioinformatics to systems biology"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto