Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker: Dr. Alfonso Valencia from the Spanish National Bioinformatics Institute.
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Upcoming CIHR-Genome Canada Bioinformatics grants
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Alfonso Valencia, Director, Spanish National Bioinformatics Institute will speak on "Initial Reconstruction of the Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Epigenetic Network"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto