Latest TCAG Events
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker: Dr. Alfonso Valencia from the Spanish National Bioinformatics Institute.
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Upcoming CIHR-Genome Canada Bioinformatics grants
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Alfonso Valencia, Director, Spanish National Bioinformatics Institute will speak on "Initial Reconstruction of the Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Epigenetic Network"
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto