Latest TCAG Events
- April 24, 2019
TorBUG - Shannon McWheeney, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- March 27, 2019
TorBUG - Julie Hussin, Université of Montréal
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
Happy New Year to all
Kicking off the 2016 year, on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our guest speaker: Dr. Melissa Haendel from the Oregon Health & Science University.
- 4-4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Coby Viner from Michael Hoffman's Lab will speak on "Modeling methyl-sensitive transcription factor motifs with an expanded epigenetic alphabet"
- 4:15-5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Melissa Haendel, Associate Professor, Oregon Health & Science University will speak on "The Monarch Initiative: An integrated genotype-phenotype platform for disease discovery."
- 5-7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Robin Haw, OICR
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Evangelia Petsalakis, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto