Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
Latest TCAG Events
- April 24, 2019
TorBUG - Shannon McWheeney, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- March 27, 2019
TorBUG - Julie Hussin, Université of Montréal
On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our next guest speaker: Dr. Laura Hug, Assistant Professor of Biology, University of Waterloo.
- 4 to 4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Albi Celaj, University of Toronto (CCBR Red Room) will speak on "Using engineered populations to study complex genetic bases of ABC transporter mediated drug resistance in yeast."
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Dr. Laura Hug, University of Waterloo will speak on "Uncovering microbial diversity and function in the environment."
- 5 to 7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Francis Ouellette, OICR
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Joseph Somody, OICR
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto