Latest TCAG Events
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
We're back! Be sure and join us for the first TorBUG event of the 2017-18 season.
On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our next guest speaker: Ali Mazalek, Associate Professor and Canada Research Chair in Digital Media and Innovation, Ryerson University.
- 4 to 4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Roozbeh Manshaei (CCBR Red Room) will speak on "Exploring Structural Features of Biological Networks Using Multi-Surface and Tangible Interactions."
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Ali Mazalek, Ryerson University (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "Grasping the Numerical World: Bringing Bioinformatics Out of the Box"
- 5 to 7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Ann Meyer, OICR
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Joseph Somody, OICR
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto