Latest TCAG Events
- April 25, 2018
TorBUG - Jeffrey Leek, Johns Hopkins University
- March 28, 2018
TorBUG - Morgan Langille, Canada Research Chair in Human Microbionics
Toronto Bioinformatics User Group
Be sure and join us for this month's TorBUG.
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 in the Red Room (CCBR, 160 College St, Toronto), the Toronto's Bioinformatics User Group (TorBUG) will be hosting our next guest speaker: Quaid Morris, Associate Professor, The Donnelly Centre, University of Toronto.
- 4 to 4:15 p.m. - Trainee Speaker: Brendan Innes, PhD Candidate in Molecular Genetics, Bador Lab (CCBR Red Room) will speak on "Cell types in single-cell RNAseq."
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. - Guest Speaker: Quade Morris, University of Toronto (CCBR, Red Room) will speak on "The Genetic Archaeology of Individual Cancers."
- 5 to 7 p.m. Reception
Come be a part of TorBUG. Meet new colleagues, discuss current hot topics over pizza and refreshments, enjoy and partake in your community's bioinformatics network!
Link to our Google calendar of events: https://email@example.com
Visit www.torbug.org for more information or to volunteer!
The TorBUG team:
- Michelle Brazas, OICR
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, U of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, U of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, SickKids
- Ann Meyer, OICR
- Dennis McCormac, TCAG/OGI
- Nicholas Provart, Cell and Systems Biology, U of Toronto
- Joseph Somody, OICR
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, U of Toronto